Terms of service
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Yoledo.com, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Description of Service. Yoledo Annual Review is a free, personal annual review application (the "Service"). You understand and agree that the Service is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis. While Yoledo.com makes its best efforts, it disclaims all responsibility and liability for the availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Service. Yoledo.com also reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Service with or without notice at any time and without any liability to you.
- Proper Use. You agree that you are responsible for your own communications and for any consequences thereof. Your use of the Service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the Agreement. You agree that you will use the Service in compliance with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations, including any laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from your country of residence. You shall not, shall not agree to, and shall not authorize or encourage any third party to: (i) use the Service to upload, transmit or otherwise distribute any content that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, obscene, contains viruses, or is otherwise objectionable as reasonably determined by Yoledo.com ; (ii) upload, transmit or otherwise distribute content that infringes upon another party's intellectual property rights or other proprietary, contractual or fiduciary rights or obligations; (iii) prevent others from using the Service; or (iv) use the Service for any fraudulent or inappropriate purpose. Violation of any of the foregoing may result in immediate termination of this Agreement, and may subject you to state and federal penalties and other legal consequences. Yoledo.com reserves the right, but shall have no obligation, to investigate your use of the Service in order to determine whether a violation of the Agreement has occurred or to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Service password and account, and are responsible for all activities that occur thereunder. Yoledo.com reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time without notice for any reason.
- Intellectual Property Rights. Yoledo.com's Intellectual Property Rights. You acknowledge that Yoledo.com owns all right, title and interest in and to the Service, including without limitation all intellectual property rights (the "Yoledo.com Rights"), and such Yoledo.com Rights are protected by international intellectual property laws. Accordingly, you agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, or create derivative works from the Service. You also agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automated device, or manual process to monitor or copy any content from the Service. The Yoledo.com Rights include rights to (i) the Service developed and provided by Yoledo.com; and (ii) all software associated with the Service.
Your Intellectual Property Rights. Yoledo.com does not claim any ownership in any of the content that you upload, transmit or store in your Yoledo.com account. We will not use any of your content for any purpose except to provide you with the Service.
- Content of the Service. Yoledo.com takes no responsibility for third party content (including, without limitation, any viruses or other disabling features), nor does Yoledo.com have any obligation to monitor such third party content. Yoledo.com reserves the right at all times to remove or refuse to distribute any content on the Service, such as content which violates the terms of this Agreement. In very rare cases, Yoledo.com also reserves the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as it believes is necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (b) enforce this Agreement, including investigation of potential violations hereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (d) respond to user support requests, or (e) protect the rights, property or safety of Yoledo.com, its users and the public. Yoledo.com will not be responsible or liable for the exercise or non-exercise of its rights under this Agreement.
- Representations and Warranties. You represent and warrant that (a) all of the information provided by you to Yoledo.com to participate in the Services is correct and current; and (b) you have all necessary right, power and authority to enter into this Agreement and to perform the acts required of you hereunder.
- Termination. Yoledo.com may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your Yoledo.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a Premium account, such account can only be terminated by Yoledo.com if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Yoledo.coms notice to you thereof; provided that, Yoledo.com can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Indemnification. You agree to hold harmless and indemnify Yoledo.com, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of the Service, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys' fees, of every kind and nature. In such a case, Yoledo.com will provide you with written notice of such claim, suit or action.